Wednesday 27 April 2011

Sorrow reaps the sadness by Noryn(Monday, May 3, 2010 at 2:12am)



Some word means so little
But created such a big ripple
Doesn't make sense to the state of mind
But how I wish it was not mine.


I have yet to discover
Anything that people offer
My life is just a dream
But the dream has yet to redeem

I am scare to life itself
Im not Santa's lil' Elf
No magic or any miracle
Until it finds it's full cycle


So hear this, Dear One
My struggles has just begun
I surrender to gain clarity
In order for me to get serenity

So I pray to thee
That You could at least give to me
As You can see
I feel that I have been like this for eternity

I wish I could turn back the clock near my bed
And undo some of the things I've said...
Good bye to happiness and welcome to sorrow,
I think I'll be seeing a gloomy day tomorrow....

1 comment: