Thursday 14 April 2011

Sharing thoughts and mind.....


I find that most people around me fail to realize that everybody needs somebody in their life and still there are some being as cold hearted in informing that you don't deserve this or that....


Who are they exactly to judge other people whereby those people who have said those words are actually in an insecure mode.

I had once gone through a rough time which lead to a fail relationship. Those were the hard times when somebody you love go against you and put every single blame on you.

Who are we kidding when it comes to this situation. Since then, the feeling regret of trusting a person and having a lot of spaculation creates amosity for me....

Boy, it's a cold world out there when you find yourself standing alone there and lonely...I wish could have done something that could at least ease my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment