Wednesday 25 May 2011

Dreams again....

Last night was a blast... I enjoyed going out and buy things for myself, for my own needs... and as I were saying in my FB, big thanks for that someone who had help me making a right choice for the bag that was looking for. So far satisfied.... Anyway, this is not the thing that I wanna talk about....

I have been facing a lot of weird dreams lately... 3 nights back... I dreamt that I was in the office, going to work as normal, but I was in an arguement... I don't know the details to it but I know that I was at 6th floor in my office, aruging with my boss. He was definitely pissed about something and something to do with work. I fired back, and turned my back on him as I walk away... Woke up with a headache.

2 nights back, another dream popped in again.... this time I sat down with a friend, she said that she is breaking up with her boy and nothing can stop her. I was there listening to every details and I can't comment much because the dream started in the middle of the conversation. I was a bit shocked and tried to convince her to tell me what was the reason, she says "Well, u know about it"...angrily....then I was woken up by my dad's phone call. Realizing that the dream was hanging due to a phone call, it left me a lot of empty blanks and question marks....Hmmm, something was not right and nothing was adding up...It doesn't make any sense...

Last was a bit weird... My mum told me that the night before last night, she was visited by 4 people at the same time. She only recognize one.... The late Uncle Hamdan, he was a collegue of my mom, whom died several years ago. She said that he just smiled and looked at her, he was wearing Arabic clothing, he looks plum, healthy and beautiful.... I told her that I was worried. If ever that he came to visit or something else...She said that might be just a visit.....Still, it does worry me, because my mum would have people who had died come and visit her from time to time in her dreams....

My part came later... I slept last night and dreamt again..... This time, I don't know why, I dreamt that I was is in one of the Starbucks Branches, I have both of my parents were with me and demanded for the cashier to print out the summary of the cash register... It's as if they are running the place or something.... One of the pages shows a footer... "Leen: How could you do this? We are engaged and you are willing to drop everything just because...." That was a bit weird, I could not make up the words for the name and ending of the footer... so it continues, "(blurred name couldn't figure it out): I find that your daughter is an amazing individual and I would like to...(scribble, scribble , scribble)".... then I woke up, this was with a massive headache...I don't even know where to start... And I don't even know what all the 3 dreams mean....Hmm....*wondering*....

I really hope as people would say: "Mimpi hanyalah mainan tidur....Jangan risau lah...."
I really hope it is true.....or is it a de javu...?

No comments:

Post a Comment