Thursday 19 May 2011

Fate?! Or Karma?!

Who would have thought my ol' flame's profile came knocking on my door? It has been so long since the last time I spoke of him & to him. After we graduated, we went our own separate ways and didn't even turned back to reflect on the unfinished business we had that time.

I was here, lead my own life and doing my job at where I am now. I was being a kid and definitely selfish when our relationship ended. I was egoistic enough that I didn't care what will happen to me in the future. One of the biggest life lessons that I can still remember, "if you love somebody, let them go and fly free, but if they come back, you are mend to be together". Even when I sat by myself, looking at those people that I really care about, those words kept on drumming in my ears.

In terms of relationship, he is a very patient guy and always forgiving. He is one of the sweetest guy I've met, but I took things for granted then. And he knows about it. Wow, how did I missed that? I never forget his birthday, but failed to remember his full name(sad, isn't it?) *Who ask him to call himself by his nickname then...hehe...Sorry, babe... I really forgot your name* All of those memories came rushing back to me.

He is doing very well now and working on his dream job. I can only wish many happiness and all the best in everything that he does. My prayer goes to him.When we had a chat just now, I can't deny that I was a bit embarrassed and ackward towards him. I didn't really know where to start. I really hope he could forgive me for whatever I did then. 

Can you call this fate since karma took it's toll on me? Then, we'll have to just see.....

No comments:

Post a Comment