Monday 13 June 2011

People with their poker-face on!!!!!!

I used to know and love reading other people's faces and expressions, and I was damn good at it..... Calling other people's bluff.... walking human lie-detector....but after a while not practising, it had became rusty and unreliable.....

Anyway, that was not the reason I'm here...Sometimes when I thought that I knew anybody in and out... Man... was I wrong.... I tried guessing about certain things which are happening to me and honestly speaking, it is very confusing..... I sat down with this one aquentance of mine....This person happens to become one of my friends here....Playing these "hot and cold" games which are very irritating.....At first it was, is as if giving all these stories as reason to gain attention.... All I can think off is how can a person live like this and not talk about it with an honest heart...? I gave in-a-little just to know a little bit of truth out of all these stories that was shared.... after a while I got to know about the history / background....


I literally found out just now that there were times, some of my friends here saw this person responded in such a weird way.... or should I say...being a little sensitive / jealous.... Haha, what do I care... As if it changes everything. The funniest thing I heard was, this person had changed.... That's funny because despite of whatever had happened these past few months, we did not meet eye-to-eye on a lot of things.....I have my own stands as I am firm with my own principles.....nobody can change that except for me alone....

I was patient and stubborn enough to stick around....All these things that was shared, it began to make me feel guilty for being suspicious.....I was also warned and pre-informed about all this person bad habits and such.... Taking my own risk to go through this.... "Padan Muka aku" or "I told you so" popped into my mind....I began feeling regret of sticking around.....As what I have experience for these past weeks, I'm just a nobody in whatever-you-wanna-call-this-confusing-situation.....not able to turn back,  just need to fall out...All I can say, now...this person can do whatever as pleased.... I don't wanna get involved, I don't wanna know.... I don't wanna care...I think I have every rights to speak my mind..... People around me can say what they want....I don't give a damn about this....


Tired of being played... I tired or should I say I'm exhausted....If you're reading this.... you really can go and leave me alone....you have your own life, why should you include me in it...? I'm invisble to everybody, for all I care....

No comments:

Post a Comment