Monday 27 June 2011

Am I wrong....?

When the says, "We live in the circle of life", or "Life is like the wheel, you can never know when you'll be at the bottom".... Pretty much I feel myself being at the bottom of the pit.....Too much things happening for the past week.... and so little time to complete it.... I see myself invisible, no where near to any prizes if there are any....

All I wanna say here is I lost..... I didn't get what I wanted... it was not meant to be mine anyway.... What I can do here is pray that everything is gonna be ok... everything is gonna be fine.... Oh... how I adore Julia Robert's character in "My Bestfriend's Wedding"...... from the beginning until the very end.... I felt that was me.... I really do.... and it is sad to be that "always the bridesmaid never the bride" kinda thing...

Sad sob story of mine will go on and on and on and on.............I know it is not wrong to adore people.... Am I right?? Right??? Right???? Still figuring out God's will and hopefully soon to hear(listen)....

No comments:

Post a Comment