Wednesday 22 June 2011

Blind-hearted or Blind-folded...?

I wished I knew what was going on..... I wish I was told for all the flaws that I have..... Tonight I asked one of my good friends, my best-guy-friend to come and meet me somewhere near his place..... I sat down with him and talk about life, about new start, and marriage(more on his side of the story).....Last year when we sat down and talk about life, it came to my attention that he said that he would want to settle down with an arrange marriage from his parents... he has already set his date.... 11.11.11.....

"Wow! that is great!!" It sounds so amazing but the cold, hard truth is until now still no suiter for his taste..... A lot of definitions and reasons were given for not getting the right woman that can win his heart*(more like his family's heart)....I was so surprised that for somebody who has the position, character, charisma and the security.... he has still yet to find his soulmate...... I feel for the guy, but as a brother and I felt pity about the situation that he is in.... The other complications that he has to faced is 2 different ladies are aftering him strongly.....

Not to mention, I was layed out about my side of the story.... he wanted to tell me what I was lacking off... but he witheld the information.... no matter how many times I tried and tried to reason out.... to persuade and effect him to get the information, he still refuse to tell.... I got dumbfounded, told him that I was about to go home and left the scene.... Of course as always, he walked me to the car and let me go off safely...... I am still hanged and did not know what to do.....what that he was about to say....

He is a brother to me, and I am upset about the things that he is not telling me...... *Sigh*.... so then I would just have to ignore it completely...Ya Allah SWT, what exactly are You testing me here? Why can't I see what's wrong with me...? I hope to get the answers soon..and I pray to Thee(Allah SWT), so at least....You could help to simplify or lessen the burden that I'm carrying all these years.....Amin.....

No comments:

Post a Comment