Monday 11 July 2011

Pressure??​.......

'No pressure....no pressure...' I kept on telling myself no pressure......most of the time, when ever I feel so out of my skin, I motivate myself......trying very hard to stay positive on my daily life.....however, I can say for certain, we all are human....it is natutal to have such insecure feelings......



Whenever I feel down....I will either go out and be by myself..... Or look for friends to divert the emotions / down time during that moment..... It can just be about anything..... I know myself.....Thank god that I'm not crazy....or you can say, "Emotionally-challenged".....I am quite comfortable to talk things out when I'm ready to talk....

What I can say about these things happening around me, incidents, situations, people breaking-down, you name it....I've seen most of the cases(the only thing I've never seen before when a person's break-down, and created an alter ego, or should I say, bi- or multi-personality syndrome because of it)..... I am not and expert on all these things but it works for me to be able to open up and no strings attached....



There are times, when ever I stand up(where ever I am) and watch the people that surrounds me... I am grateful each day that I am sane and still holding myself together.... Alhamdulillah....

No comments:

Post a Comment