Thursday 7 July 2011

He's back!!!! (...or maybe)

Hmmm....I called one of my close friends in Batang Kali.... just drop by to say hi and catch up a few things.... She is great and wonderful during those times when we worked together in Vads.... those were the times we had late nights and drive until morning... only the three of us...(Lieza, Zam and myself).....

Anyway... she was telling me that she came down to KL and had spend time with her siblings watching movie in OU last week.... she thought she saw my EX came out of the cinema....I asked her for all the details, she said that he was with a bunch of friends and was there for the same movie as she was....

I told her probably he came back to KL for a while to have his holiday*perhaps*....(scary thing if he comes back and look for me.... that is a scene that I don't want to get into).....I said my good byes once everything had settled with Lieza, comforting myself not to worry about this thing....

I kept on saying to myself that nothing will happen... nothing will make him come and look for me.... Besides... he started the whole 'unfaithful' issue with me, going all psycho and accusing me for something I did not do...it was not my fault for taking such drastic measures towards the chap.

I hate admitting this but there are good times being with him and I miss that in the my 4-years-relationship... But life has to go on.... that had become apart of my own memory to treasure...Boy, the news about him being in KL gave me goosebumps.... Thank god that I was no longer working in TTDI anymore....Since it was for his own good, I hope he can forgive me for what I did and move on too.... :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment