Tuesday 1 November 2011

Damn......

Damn it.... Just because of one stupid argument, she would rather siding that guy than keeping her nose clean from my fucking issues....hah..."this is great, this is wonderful" *sarcastically*.... this is the "beautiful life".... What more do I want except for making enemies with everybody.....*Sigh*

I do have issues with myself, so what....it's not like people  give a damn about me.....they just have their own lives to live in their own terms....*scoff*....


You once told me that I have issues of not able to see other people being happy.... And why would I do that? So clouded, with all the drama and arguments and upsetness, you forget the very base thing, I don't have to explain everything to you about how I feel regarding things...


I have never asked you why you don't like the friends I'm befriended with.... I have NEVER judged and critizised about the lifestyle you're having.... You can say that I am all heavy about friendship that sometimes it scares the shit of everybody.... You may kinda know the idea what I went through when I was a kid... but not the exact way I felt for all those years... So please don't.... This is the only way I know how....


I have every right to choose and dismiss any of my friends when any of his/her action affected me... I have never ever choose to unfriend you under ANY circumstances, it totally broke me apart when you choose to unfriend me instead regardless when I told you not to intervine and walk away....


You want a direct answer regarding him, right... Here is my answer, he doesn't deserve your friendship when he can't even keep one....An honest true friend will tell you good and bad of things. If he is a 'true' friend / companion, he will respect you as others would and not use you as some sort of a tool to him.... He can be pissed at me all he wants, he has to also  have to reconsider that if he were to be in my shoes, what would he feel when he really wants to keep intouch with this friend of his for all these years has purposely been ignoring him, won't he feel hurt about it...? (Don't give that bull saying he has no time, I'm just a phone call away)....


True, "tak menyusahkan langsung"......true, I sounded emotional.... but it is NOT TRUE that everything is about you....true, he has done no harm to me.... But it is NOT TRUE that it is NO HARM to my best friend, that is definitely the issue here...


Please FORGIVE me for the misunderstanding, SORRY for those stupid arguments, but I'm NOT SORRY for any of my actions....please respect that I chose to be this way, and I think it's for the best for the both of us (him and me).....Loosing me won't affect him on a slightest bit, trust me, I know.... 


P/S: Talking about being selfish.... I do sound like I'm the bad guy here, I'll admit to that.... but please stop hurting her this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment