Thursday 3 November 2011

Kalut.... kalut...

Dah lah kene tag... jumlah orang yang mengikut tak de lah seramai 11 orang... tapi hentam saja lah

Ni antara rules nya:

•Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their jurnal.
•Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer .
•You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them to the post .
•Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her .
•No tags back .
•No stuff in the tagging section about you and tagged if you are reading this, You legminately (aka really,trust with all honestly) have to tag 11 people .

11 things about myself:
1. Typo error(as always) whenever I type using my Blackberry
2. Fun, loving, cute and easy to go along with(hehehe ^_^)
3. I am a sucker for things concerning ...(fill in the blanks)
4. Being the safety net /  a shoulder to cry on for my friends are never easy; but
5. I'm not a stingy person when motivating others during their down times
6. Did I mention lately I keep on falling on my knees(Gosh, that is not a pretty scene)....CLUMSY!!!!
7. I simply love, love, love sushi and lots and lots of wasabi
8. Tend to make all sorts of special effects and sounds when I know I'm stressful....
9. I love to drive, karaoke, and hanging out with friends 
10. Definitely Cappucino Macchiatto on a go, people
11. I am kind of an abuser.... because I am on FB, BBM and YM all the time... Hehehehe

11 questions by ::Mr Iqhwan:: needed to be answered:
1.-bpe kali anda trhempas enset anda?
* A lot.. lost count already
2. -pernah bnpk antu x?
* You know the answer
3. -pernah senyum sorg2 x? (mcm skrg..haha)
* Ahhh... don't flatter yourself, chump....
4. -bju taun lps kaler ape?
* A lot, take your pick
5. -tahukah kamu tasik Galilee hampir kering?
* Yes... googled it up already
6. -tahukah kamu bahawa zaman Mesolitik,Neolitik & segala tik tik tu X WUJUD & juga sbnrnye AGENDA barat?* And also yes.... thanks to an anonymous person whom posted the clip in FB
7. -hari sabtu adalah hari non plastic day..betul atau salah?
* Correct
8. -tadi bangun tido pukul bpe?
* Morning? 7-ish....
9. -kamu ada insuran x?
* Nope, why, want to sponsor me is it? Hehehe
10.-pandai melukis x?
* Definitely not, i can only draw stick figures or better known as hangman
11. -ada bela kucing x?
* Yes... a few actually.... nah.... a lot ....

11 questions you are required to answer:
1. What was your ambition when you were a kid?
2. Everybody has a wishlist, what was your no 1 wish?
3. Are there any funny(kelakar) memories that you can still remember until now?
4. Have you tried eating raw oysters before?
5. Do you play any sorts of musical instruments?
6. What was the last book you read?
7. Who would be your biggest idol?
8. What's your favorite quote ?
9. Give me a piece / verse of a song and its title that came into your mind now.
10. Which type of music do you listen to mostly? Pop, ballad, techno, musical, etc(answers can be more than one)
11.Do you have any birthmark on you?


These are my selection of people:

1 comment:

  1. saya tak faham..pastu sape yg sherrif of nottingham tu

    ReplyDelete