Monday 24 October 2011

No Sleep???!!!!

Babah's Birthday is in a week's time, and I don't even know what to get him..... There are times where I sat down by myself and look up at the sky, thinking how peaceful it is... It has been a long time since the last time I've ride a plane...I really wanted to board a plane and go off for a trip, on a holiday..... I really think that for these past few weeks, I have been stressful and under pressure...

Not to mention, Alhamdulillah, it has been so long since the last time I encountered of those "medium-thingy".... Until recently... Came in the dark, during times that I was about to go to sleep..... figured like a man, I can only see it is in black figure, not able to see it's face...I realized that my heart pounded very hard each time I encounter this thing.... *scaaaa-ryyy* I have always kept Him in mind, never to loose sight, pray to him for comfort......


This song is by Wang Lee Hom - Xin Tiao.... I felt it is speaking how I'm doing right now... I hope as time past on... I'll heal too...

No comments:

Post a Comment