Monday 15 October 2012

Give me a sign.... Give me anything....

"Sometimes we feel that we know where we stand in life... But the truth is we are clueless for most parts... Whenever we've made statements regardless the outcome, people around us have no idea how much we are struggling... For me... I am confused and all I really need right now is for someone to throw me buoy so I can float....Help!!!!"~1:00am, 15th Oct 2012, Noreen Faw-Faw, Facebook.


It seems so easy with words, sentences like those come flying out of my mouth. It is like falling into a pit. You can never know how deep you've fall.


Hey guys... It has been a while for me posting up my thoughts. I know this is not healthy and it is not advisable to publish your whole life to the world, however I do love expending my thoughts out to the universe.


Currently, I am serving under a new direction of another team. I am so grateful for having myself out from the previous dept. At first, I have no idea how to play this game.... and so, my superior took me under her wings and showed me the tricks. I'm so blessed.... I wouldn't ask for a better boss.... She is awesome....


Now it has been five odd months reporting to her and it has been great.... Oh yeah, forgot to tell you about another great character, an additional to our team.... She was absorbed to our company a couple for month after I joined-in. It brought out the goof-ball and wit to our dept... at least, it is more cheerful than before.


Anyway, enough talking about work... Let's get personal....

Referring to the caption posted at the starting of this blog.... As you can see that I am in a rough patch here..... Not to sound too desperado here, but I am in deep shit. I've met someone whom is closer to my age range. I'm not sure how he feels about me but I know how I feel about him. We talked, laughed and enjoyed each other's company. Everything was tip top purrrr----fect. However, there is a catch.... he is taken.... What the bloody heck is wrong with me?? Always fall for somebody who is already in a relationship.

There goes the emotion.... chuck out the window, aye... Then, I've received a lot of feed back from friends to get the hell out of there before I go in too deep....  This bloke, I tell you, is flirtatiously dangerous.... Now I can't even look him in the eye without feeling wobbly in my legs. I have to get a grip and get rid of him somehow.... I am not a snatcher....Oh God Merciful... please give me a sign....? I am lost *without a doubt* in this case.....

I thought I am so over this stage... and now look where I am right now.... back to square one....*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment