Tuesday 23 October 2012

Funny questions to the emotion.....

I have this weird, unexplainable emotion going on.... The fancy feeling, the buzz from the incoming texts, the scent which lingers in the car, the feed-backs that I've been getting, flirting across the room when you think that no one had noticed... Owh... this is too familiar to me..... And too DANGEROUS....

I remembered clearly the last time I came into this scene. It ended up in the mess.... I had no choice but to retreat. I seriously thought that I would get away and get myself start over with a clean-slate. But no.... There are no words to describe the situation here.

Today, the trip to work was fun... get to meet a lot of familiar faces, bumped into colleagues and ex-colleagues, meetings and research-outing. But most importantly, I was able to see someone who showed he actually cares (or it is?! If it is not, opss, my bad!!!). I might be a little bit out-of-my-head here but I truly hope I was not-transparent with how I should be feeling. Or else, I'm really in deep shit for ruining someone's head....
 

It is nice to be having someone to give a little bit of affection once in a while, however I'd always need to plant my feet in the ground. At least to remind myself not to get hurt. Would it be nice to know if that person is feeling the same way too?

No comments:

Post a Comment