Tuesday 21 February 2012

"Kanak-kanak Ribena"

For the past few weeks, it has been a whirlwind experience. Finally I felt myself running the show again. Our team had welcomed a member of the "order" and that was the joyous day of my life.

I didn't know what to expect out of this person,  I've got a  saying that "she is a tough cookie, she's great and stern, she's a fast learner"... that was not an issue to me. My main  concern is... will she be comfortable enough to feel welcomed by the whole room.

Sound blared up and there was havoc in the office. I see people rounding up at the corner of the room. I felt weird. Walked in and there they were. The two of them.... Oh, I forgot... the other team also add a new team member.  What I can say is... "WOW" when you put these two girls together.... all the fun and bubbly character emerges. It gave a positive energy in the air.*I like* Tetiba rindukan IBM 19.....

I hope I can just maintain this energy so that the surrounding would have a good enjoyable environment for these people to work in.... *now I feel like crying with joy*

No comments:

Post a Comment