Sunday 25 September 2011

Good Luck ol' friend!!!!

Hmmm.... I feel that this life of mine is almost complete(**key word: almost...) .... However...it was a bit weird that last night I have been approached by Anonymous asking me to keep myself away from a friend that I knew....Reason:: Need to prep him for some big exam....  It is reasonable for that person to say such things as some of the explanations do make a little bit of sense.... And I also smell threat coming from this person eventhough he/she meant well and doing his/her job as my friend's mentor...
Yeah, whatever it is that this person asking for, he/she better have all the cheats and tricks up his/her sleeves as big time guidance needed to be given... I do, I really do respect the wish that he/she is asking for but don't stress and break my friend apart for the exam that he/she wants him to pass...

As a friend, just a reminder for myself::

"Be not selfish of things or what you do. Be reasonable and understandable of situations that just maybe a day I come learn and acknowledge why it had happened in the first place."

To my friend who is facing his exam, Good Luck! I believe you will make wonders and you know whatever the result is I still have your back...k....Don't forget to smile and put those worries away,k.....

No comments:

Post a Comment